Hopefully, you won't have switched off after my 'just Peter' moment earlier!
Once again, the weather faired up enough to go out so Colin and I took a walk up Oxford Street to Paddington. First stop was the Paddington Market. Then a walk through Paddington and lunch. Iain joined us and then he and I went into town to go in search of CDs. I purchased four: Dame Shirley's album (the Australian edition boasts a logo the British one did not have), the 'Dreamgirls' soundtrack, the 'Talk to Her' soundtrack and 'Liza with a Z' - all for a total of 25 English pounds!
Back to the flat and now to the internet cafe. I am absolutely exhausted after last night's partying and consequent lack of sleep so I am staying in tonight - unless I get the urge to have a walk round Hyde Park.
Anyway, pictures of the day are above.
Saturday, 3 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment